We are looking for Housekeeping Cleaner in Dubai
The Candidate shall perform any combination of cleaning duties to maintain private households or hotel apartment establishments, in a clean and orderly manner.
Duties may include:
– making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
– Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
– Wash dishes and clean kitchens, cooking utensils, and silverware.
– Clean equipment or supplies.
– Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
– Clean facilities or sites.
– Disinfect equipment and supplies, using germicides or steam-operated sterilizers.
– Polish silver accessories and metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
– Clean furniture or fixtures.
– Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
– Dispose of trash or waste materials.
– Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
– Monitor building premises to ensure occupant or visitor safety.
– Replenish supplies, such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
– Inventory materials or equipment.
– Sort clothing and other articles, load washing machines, and iron and fold dried items.
– Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
– Clean building walls or flooring.
– Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
– Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
– Request repair services and wait for repair workers to arrive.
– Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary.
– Sweep, scrub, wax, or polish floors, using brooms, mops, or powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
– Sort, count and mark clean linens and store them in linen closets.
– Prepare rooms for meetings and arrange decorations, media equipment, and furniture for social or business functions.
– Move furniture.
– Decorate indoor or outdoor spaces.
– Run errands, such as taking laundry to the cleaners and buying groceries.
– Remove debris from driveways, garages, and swimming pool areas.
– Move and arrange furniture and turn mattresses.
– Purchase or order groceries and household supplies to keep kitchens stocked and record expenditures.
– Select equipment, materials, or supplies for cleaning or maintenance activities.
– Hang draperies and dust window blinds..
– Deliver television sets, ironing boards, baby cribs, and rollaway beds to guests’ rooms.
– Care for children or elderly persons by overseeing their activities, providing companionship, and assisting them with dressing, bathing, eating, and other needs.
– Plan menus and cook and serve meals and refreshments following the employer’s instructions or own methods.
– Assign duties to other staff and give instructions regarding work methods and routines.
– Instruct staff in work policies or procedures.
Plan employee work schedules.
– Replace light bulbs.
– Maintain equipment or systems to ensure proper functioning.
– Answer telephones and doorbells.
– Any other housekeeping/maids job-related duties on request.
The successful candidate should:
- have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position
- good knowledge of English
Feel free to use the application form seen here and remember to upload your resume in a pdf or doc format.
Please note that Platinium’s HR team will respond only to selected applications.