We are looking for a SALES & REVENUE MANAGER to overseeing the sales activities of our company both to the INDIVIDUAL and CORPORATE (B2B) clients.
– Prospecting and Pitching Sourcing new opportunities leading to direct sales revenue increase
– Responsible for the analysis of revenue, profit, and demand associated with the participating rooms and space inventory
– Prepares analysis of revenue and profit opportunity (historical and future)
– Responsible and accountable for managing rooms and function space inventory; ensuring that the inventory is allocated and restricted properly in order to maximize total hotel revenues and profits.
– Identifying and making effective (sale) contacts with prospective B2C and B2B clients
– Presenting our services to various industry agencies and corporations and signing new relationship contracts with them
– B2B Networking Liaison with third parties in the Hospitality Industry2B partners and individual clients
– B2B Networking Liaison with third parties in Hospitality Industry
– Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure a consistent, integrated company strategy execution
– A minimum of 4 years’ experience working as a SALES REPRESENTATIVE and/or REVENUE MANAGER/SALES MANAGER combined
– Good understanding of what the Hotel Revenue Management is
– Strong Network of Contacts in Hotel & Travel Industry
– Good English Language Skills
– Strong organizational skills
– Communication skills (Verbal and Non-Verbal),
– Good team working skills
– Positive & creative attitude is essential
– Bachelor’s degree certificate required
– Ability to multi-task and take initiative
Interested candidates matching the above-presented profile and criteria are invited to use the application “JOIN OUR TEAM” box at this page.
We will contact selected candidates only!